Professor Ali Ghoz is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What information we collect
• name and title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode
• clinical details and health data supplied by you or other healthcare professionals
What we do with the information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• Providing healthcare for you.
• We may use the information to improve our services.
• There is a legal requirement to keep some medical information for 7 years or more.
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Professor Ali Ghoz may share your data with other health care professionals only if they are relevant to your care. It will not be shared with any other organisations without your express consent.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable safeguards to secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for any purpose, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us in writing, or emailing us at the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
• You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Professor Ali Ghoz, c/o 79 Wimpole Street, London. W1G 9RY
Professor Ali Ghoz: ICO: ZA100565